Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tokenfreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 31, 2011
Does anyone know of a belt clip that will work with the Rhinoshield Crash Bumper cases? I was looking at the Otterbox belt clips, but am not sure if they would work or not. Thanks.

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2013
Story Leather (www.storyleather.com) will make a custom leather holster for it. I recently reviewed their off-the-shelf leather holster for the 6 Plus--the quality was excellent. That one won't fit the Crash Guard--you need the custom version. I know, I tried.(I have the Crash Guard too).

mhunter6378

macrumors regular
Feb 20, 2015
For the OP, it's doubtful that an Otterbox belt clip will work. They are made for the Defender to "snap" into through the use of notches built into the side of the defender case. A more suitable option may be one of the Seidio holsters as they use a spring clip latch. You may want to look at the Seidio Dilex holster.

Another option for holsters are offered by Simple Be. A friend at work got one and likes it a lot. They have stock sizes and also offer custom fitting.
http://www.simple.be/holsters/

Tokenfreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 31, 2011
For the OP, it's doubtful that an Otterbox belt clip will work. They are made for the Defender to "snap" into through the use of notches built into the side of the defender case. A more suitable option may be one of the Seidio holsters as they use a spring clip latch. You may want to look at the Seidio Dilex holster.

Another option for holsters are offered by Simple Be. A friend at work got one and likes it a lot. They have stock sizes and also offer custom fitting.
http://www.simple.be/holsters/

The Seido DILEX™ Pro Holster looks like it is exactly what I want. I just am not sure if it will work with the Rhinoshield case I have or not. Anyone want to be the guinea pig first lol?

Tokenfreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 31, 2011
I guess I will have to be the first one to see if it will work eh?

heelsbigc

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2011
Wilmington, NC
Anyone have the measurements (in mm) for the rhino shield needed for a custom simple.be holster?

Vertical circumference

horizontal circumference

overall thickness

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.