Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Watch with Milanaise or Watch Sport with Leather loop?

• Watch with Milanaise loop

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Watch Sport Space Gray with black leather loop

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

petvas

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 20, 2006
Munich, Germany
I have an order for the Watch with the Milanaise loop, but I am also tempted by the Space Gray Watch sport with the black leather loop.
What do you like more?
What would you get not considering the price difference?

Thanks

AaronM5670

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2012
Norwich, UK
Personally I prefer the look of the Leather Loop having tried most of the models during my try-on appointment last week but it really depends how long you are happy or willing to wait. It seems the Leather Loops will not be shipping until June or even July (according to Apple's shipping estimates) if you order now, and none have been delivered so far even if you ordered right from the start of pre-order.

The 38mm Milanese Loop seems to be shipping quite quickly however the 42mm looks as if it won't be for a few weeks yet. The Milanese looks great if you have the right skin tone, but it looks awful on me (I'm quite pale).

pragmatous

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2012
I got the SS watch with the Milanese loop because it feels amazing on the skin and it's very fashionable.

I get it whenever in JUNE!

I have an order for the Watch with the Milanaise loop, but I am also tempted by the Space Gray Watch sport with the black leather loop.
What do you like more?
What would you get not considering the price difference?

Thanks

petvas

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 20, 2006
Munich, Germany
Here are two pictures:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    960.4 KB · Views: 87
  • w42ss-ml-detail.jpeg
    w42ss-ml-detail.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.