Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ratigator

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012
Michigan, USA
No movement on my 42 SS BSB.. got confirmation email on 3:03 EST on apr 10th. nothing. Anyone had any luck?

That's really discouraging. I ordered the same one, two hours later. Yet I still keep checking my order status even though it's doubtful it will ship until mid-May.

LivingOcean

macrumors newbie
Mar 14, 2011
I ordered the 42mm SS BSB and got confirmation at 12:03 AM. I also recieved the "Email of Death." My credit card was charged and my status finally updated to "Preparing for shipment" sometime overnight. Hang in there!

And with that, it has now updated to "Shipped" with a delivery date of tomorrow 4/28. The irony is that I am going out of town today until Thursday evening. Lame....

rmadera

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2013
A friend of mine who ordered a 42mm SS ML and got his confirmation email at 3:09 AM EDT got his order shipped about an hour ago. He also got the EOD last week. Meanwhile, my 42mm SS Classic Buckle is still processing... :(

Jayman720

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Brookfield, WI
A friend of mine who ordered a 42mm SS ML and got his confirmation email at 3:09 AM EDT got his order shipped about an hour ago. He also got the EOD last week. Meanwhile, my 42mm SS Classic Buckle is still processing... :(

Seems that the classic buckle models are in high demand...

I ordered that one, as well as the space black stainless with bracelet.

I can't win.

mikefla

macrumors 6502
Feb 27, 2011
As I expected we would be seeing some movement this week. Happy for those receiving their goods, still no movement on my end, nada.

-Mike

rmadera

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2013
As I expected we would be seeing some movement this week. Happy for those receiving their goods, still no movement on my end, nada.

-Mike

No movement on my order either. This gets more and more frustrating by the day.

FreelanceMKE

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
Agreed....

BTW - MKE? Me too. Really Brookfield... Work downtown though.

Iordereda 42mm SS, BCB via apples phone ordering system. Connected at 2:01, and the rep placed the order for me. I got confirmation at 2:16:23. I got the 4/24 5/8 window for this one.

I also ordered a 42 black stainless with black link bracelet. Got the June window for this one.

No movement on anything yet. #####

Hey I just saw my order has switched to preparing for shipping and my cc was charged. Any change to yours yet?

highlnd

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2011
Anyone with the 42 SS BSB got any movement ?

Yes, I placed my order at 12:03 AM Pacific. It shipped yesterday and arrived today.

----------

No movement on my 42 SS BSB.. got confirmation email on 3:03 EST on apr 10th. nothing. Anyone had any luck?

Weird... my 42 SS BSB arrived today. Confirmation email at the same time as you. Yours must be shipping imminently.

Jayman720

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Brookfield, WI
Has anyone see any status changes tonight? Credit card being charged? Item moved to preparing for shipping?

Curious to see if anything shakes out overnight. Five planes landing in Kentucky tonight.

mattonlife

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2015
wheresmywatch.com

Much better way to track Apple Watch shipments together, if folk who have their watches put in their arrival dates and others their estimates this site will give a smart estimate of when you'll get yours! wheresmywatch.com

jpsf

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2015
Preparing to ship

SS 42mm BSB, confirmed at 4/10 12:07 am, just moved to Preparing to Ship plus CC has been charged.

rmadera

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2013
FINALLY SHIPPED
42mm SS Classic Buckle
Confirmed at 3:16 AM EDT on 4/10
Port Charlotte, FL

jpsf

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2015
SS 42mm BSB, confirmed at 4/10 12:07 am, just moved to Preparing to Ship plus CC has been charged.

Just got shipment notification (via UPS) - UPS has no info on shipment but text message from Apple Store says delivery 4/30 (tomorrow).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.