Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
Totally unrelated and irrelevant to this game, but i just finished watching spurs-clippers. What a show.
Sorry for the spurs, but one of those games where it's a pity either team has to be eliminated

TechGod

macrumors 68040
Feb 25, 2014
New Zealand
Yes to both questions. An excellent and gripping play.

I've studied Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet, The Tempest, Richard the Third and I'm studying Othello this year. I think Iago is the best villain out of all the other villains that I've studied and Othello my favourite play by Shakespeare. I'd have to say that The Tempest is a close second.

Sythas

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 22, 2009
Québec, Canada
Night 2 is complete!

--------------------------------------

"Hum, I'm sure it's gonna be tasty!" whispered the mysterious Captain.

Without giving any thought, Captain Don't Panic turned around a bottle of ale, almost to his lips.

"Hey Captain!" said Don't Panic, then continue : "I'm about to try this new dry stout my cousin made in his brand new brewery in Dublin. He shipped this one specially for me!"

Just as he tried again to put the bottle to his lips, a flash of panic froze him. He just saw is fellow captain ready his musket 18 inches from his face and listen the gunpowder ignite...

Don't Panic is dead....

Day 3 is now open! End Monday 7 EDT

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
The inevitable - sorry DP.

Gosh, feels like a day one vote.

Pluto, not playing at all while being super excited about a new game doesn't sit well with me. Although one could say that about a couple of players.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
The inevitable - sorry DP.

Gosh, feels like a day one vote.

Pluto, not playing at all while being super excited about a new game doesn't sit well with me. Although one could say that about a couple of players.

Whenever I am in this universe, I always find myself resting more easily if I know what and where Don't panic's allegiances lie.

Unfortunately, if he is on the side of good, knowledge of that fact tends to be accompanied by his unwelcome demise.

Damn. His analytical input will be missed, but his death is the obvious move for the WWs (dodgy officers) to make at this stage.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
o_Ò

Bit late imo, but whatever.

giphy.gif

----------

Meh, just saw the Oracle is general pool anyway.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Sorry ravenvii, mentally occupied with a resumée I'm writing right now, totally forgot the question/answer would be made/given in public. :D

Trying to do the math right now. Timing isn't that bad actually since the infection is most likely in play already.

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
Whenever I am in this universe, I always find myself resting more easily if I know what and where Don't panic's allegiances lie.

Unfortunately, if he is on the side of good, knowledge of that fact tends to be accompanied by his unwelcome demise.

Damn. His analytical input will be missed, but his death is the obvious move for the WWs (dodgy officers) to make at this stage.

Agree. At this point, either kill poor DP or Infect him.

twietee.

ask if their is a wolf in moyank or qos?

I am down with this, especially since I think the infection is already in play and I'm happy to get you off my back!! :D

Sythas

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 22, 2009
Québec, Canada
guess there's not much discussion, so i'll go ahead.

almighty sythas, i invoke you for i have a question to ask you, o your almightiness!

The question is... does there lurk a werewolf among the persons of queen of spades or moyank24?

Behold!!!

yes!

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
awesome, ill take moyank at her word for now, beware of the infection of course.

change from twietee to QOS

im going to start looking at her posts now to get more hints.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA

Sorry, I was at my brother's house this weekend for my nephew's birthday. I should be more involved now.

I believe that the Collapser was used to kill Chrmjenkins (not to protect or frame anyone).

QoS

Sythas

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 22, 2009
Québec, Canada
Majority lock with Moyank's Vote.

tally :
4 Queen of spades : Rick Snagwell, Ravenvii, Plutonius, Moyank24
1 Plutonius : Twietee

Not voted : Scepticalscribe, Tomorrow, Queen of spades

Incomming narration

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.