Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ariannammaree

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 7, 2015
For the past month or so I have had intermittent charging issues.
My phone will be plugged in and either not be charging, or it'll be constantly buzzing and going from charging to not charging every other second, then it'll eventually say the charger isn't supported (its an apple charger) i have tried different chargers (all apple products) and it happens. or my personal favorite, my phone will say its plugged in and charging and i will watch it slowly lose battery and eventually die. When it decides to do this there is nothing i can do than let it die and then it takes like 3x as long to restart once its dead.
Took my phone into Apple they insisted it was software corruption and erased my phone and had me set it up as new.
A week later I was back in the apple store and this time they switched out the actual phone.
Well here we are about 2 weeks later and its doing it again. I mean are both of my brand new chargers simultaneously broken, what are the odd i get 2 iPhones with the same glitch. I'm completely at a loss.
PS the cords and the phones seemingly have no damage. No tears in the cord and no (visible) damge to the charging port AT9

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.