Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

catskinsox

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 7, 2006
I was just listening to iTunes Radio when I heard a song I liked, so I wanted to star it and select Play More Like This. I accidentally hit Never Play This Song instead. It immediately ended the song and went to the next one. Is there a way to undo that?

Thanks.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I was just listening to iTunes Radio when I heard a song I liked, so I wanted to star it and select Play More Like This. I accidentally hit Never Play This Song instead. It immediately ended the song and went to the next one. Is there a way to undo that?

Thanks.

In the My Stations section of iTunes Radio, select Edit, then select the station that was playing, click edit in the top right hand corner, and navigate down to the Never Play This list. There, you will see the option to delete individual songs from that list. Find the song you had selected to never play again, and delete it from the list.

hrrslmpk

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2013
In the My Stations section of iTunes Radio, select Edit, then select the station that was playing, click edit in the top right hand corner, and navigate down to the Never Play This list. There, you will see the option to delete individual songs from that list. Find the song you had selected to never play again, and delete it from the list.

Thank you!!! I've been wondering about this too!

catskinsox

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 7, 2006

Excellent! Thank you very much!

pear21

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2012
Michigan
Excellent, thanks for the tips guys! I never even thought about reseting disliked songs. Can you do the same thing on Pandora?

gentlefury

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Oh wow! I was just saying today that the only thing iTunes Radio was missing was a blacklist....and there it is! And you can blacklist an entire artist!!! That is PERFECT! Bye Bye Rammstein! Glad to never hear you again!!!

chrisrosa

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2011
thanks so much!!

wow! just had to login to thank you for this tip. had completely overlooked that edit button on the stations page. much appreciated.

jkannry

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2011
Not exactly in iTunes 11.x

Click on individual Radio Stations itunes 11.1.4. There is a never play list on the left listing all songs yous aid never to play.

Eidt doesnt do this in iTunes 11.1.4.

Ben29

macrumors newbie
May 7, 2015
iTunes 12.1.2.27 Where is "Edit" in My Stations

HI Tyler23
I am running iTunes 12.1.2.27. I can't seem to find "edit" in the my stations section. Any thoughts?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.