Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

iFanaddic

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Montréal, Canada
I haven't Seen anything like this yet, and since the Apple Watch App Store lacks any type of "Recently Added" or "New apps" this should Help.

Suggested Format:

App Name
Confirmed/Rumored - Estimated Date - Linked Source

Green: Now on Apple Watch (No need to Post apps that have been out since the begining please)
Orange: Coming soon to Apple Watch
Red: Will not be on Apple Watch. (Source Required)

A

B

C

D

E
Ebay
Confirmed/A few weeks/Source Macrumors

F

G
Google News

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

X

Last edited:

starbot

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2005
Can't figure out how to edit on mobile, but Google News just came out today! Thinking this may be a good sign for gmail and maps!

priscilla55

macrumors regular
Oct 2, 2013
Falkirk, Scotland
Can't figure out how to edit on mobile, but Google News just came out today! Thinking this may be a good sign for gmail and maps!

I do so hope you are right. Much as I love my watch, I truly hate Apple Maps. They totally suck in my part of the world and going back to Google maps can't come soon enough for me.

starbot

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2005
They suck here, in Boston, too! Tapping my wrist when I should turn while riding my bike would be great. But, alas, there's still no biking directions years later.

I can hear the iPhone directions in the car, and see them walking, but come on... biking is where they'd shine.

No traffic?

Maps is also the most powerful app, in my opinion-- zooming and pan is slick as could be. But for now, mainly useless. Google, bring it on!

I do so hope you are right. Much as I love my watch, I truly hate Apple Maps. They totally suck in my part of the world and going back to Google maps can't come soon enough for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.