Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chcougar1

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2015
Today when I checked my order which was placed on April 15th — it gave me a range of JUN 22nd - JUNE 29th.

Might as well just say JULY! :rolleyes:

I don't understand how some people have a specific delivery range while a lot of us are still stuck with "June". I ordered on April 11th.

Update: I just checked and now have the same window as you. That's pathetic. Unless they are under promising but that seems like a long freaking time to keep waiting.

Mikulsky

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2015
Seattle
I don't understand how some people have a specific delivery range while a lot of us are still stuck with "June". I ordered on April 11th.

Update: I just checked and now have the same window as you. That's pathetic. Unless they are under promising but that seems like a long freaking time to keep waiting.

I'm sure it depends on the what watch and band you ordered. From other threads it looks like the Black Sport band is peeling... So, so maybe Apple had to do some reworking of band, which sets it back.

I've never seen any Apple product take this long. I'd rather sit in line for a product and wait. My wife has had her 38mm White sport for a few weeks now and we ordered on the same day. :mad:

Chcougar1

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2015
I'm sure it depends on the what watch and band you ordered. From other threads it looks like the Black Sport band is peeling... So, so maybe Apple had to do some reworking of band, which sets it back.

I've never seen any Apple product take this long. I'd rather sit in line for a product and wait. My wife has had her 38mm White sport for a few weeks now and we ordered on the same day. :mad:

Yeah this is unacceptable. If they begin shipping to other countries or have them in stores before I get my preorder I will cancel my order.

Mikulsky

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2015
Seattle
Yeah this is unacceptable. If they begin shipping to other countries or have them in stores before I get my preorder I will cancel my order.

You may want to hold tight. They gave my 38mm White Sport a Last week in May window. It then was shipped out shortly after the email. So, there is much hope. I think this is date is "WORSE CASE".

Thoughts

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2015
Today when I checked my order which was placed on April 15th — it gave me a range of JUN 22nd - JUNE 29th.

Might as well just say JULY! :rolleyes:

Been checking mine daily, sure enough now it's changed from June to 23rd to the 30th June.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.