Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CristianoIT

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 17, 2015
Poland
Hi,
I have an issue since I update my macbook pro retina late 2013 to Yosemite and maybe it got worse when I upgraded Safari 8. Before safari 8 I could work on my MAC without problem just using the standard java/safari setup.
At the moment I'm using Safari 8.0.6 and Yosemite 10.10.3. Citrix Receiver 11.9.15 and Java for OS X 2014 + Java 8.45.
I tried all the possible combinations of java versions (6-7 and 8). I tried with and without Java for OS X 2014 and always failed.

Here is the issue:
When I'm trying to connect to ASG (Access Secure Gateway) via asg.statestreet.com / asg-us.statetreet.com , I get the below error messages:

Appears a window asking for:

Setup Control – Warning
Do you want to download, install, and/or execute software from the following server?
Product Name: JSAM
Software Name: NeoterisMac.jar
Server Name: asg-us.statestreet.com

Always – yes – no

when I click Alaways or Yes I get the below error:

1-Secure Application Manager [error]:
An error was encountered while downloading the target application from the secure gateway and could not fetch the file. Please contact your system administrator. Error Condition SL0x0D.

2-Citrix nFuse:
Cannot bind to local port = 1493
Cannot bind to local port = 1494
Cannot bind to local port = 2598

In Safari 'preferences' and website setting I selected Java 'Run in Unsafe Mode' the same for Citrix receiver,as I was using before to upgrade my OS and my safari, but it does not help.

I tried on safari, firefox and opera the result is the same. No possibility to connect.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.10.3), W88350CEYK0

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.