Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Carter6739

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2014
iPhone 5c resolution please

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 956

miK.

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2008
Leaf

Any chance of getting this for 5s? (content aware filling around it I guess)

Thanks!

Attachments

• dscn0019-1.jpg
    dscn0019-1.jpg
    936.7 KB · Views: 394

DCIFRTHS

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2008
4 calvin and hobbes...

Tigger,

Is there any way you could make these with a black background? They don't look right with the white background on the phone. I tried to center them, and they are too high for my taste - the black background would allow me to center them. If you think a different background color would be better, I am open to getting two versions :)

Also, When I download the files they are .png files. Is that okay to use on the phone, or is .jpg better? Sorry for the newb questions - I don't know much regarding graphics formats...

Thanks!

Attachments

• Calvin Hobbes 04.png
    Calvin Hobbes 04.png
    210.3 KB · Views: 7,750
  • Calvin Hobbes 03.png
    Calvin Hobbes 03.png
    313.6 KB · Views: 1,631
  • Calvin Hobbes 02.png
    Calvin Hobbes 02.png
    253.8 KB · Views: 5,114

DCIFRTHS

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2008
Tigger,

Would you be able to remove the top cloud completely?

Also, if possible, a second version with the top cloud made smaller, moved down, and possibly part of the right side of the small cloud "off screen". Currently it interferes with the date and time - it's unusable the way it is.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• Snoopy Doghouse.jpg
    Snoopy Doghouse.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 2,692

miK.

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2008
Tigger,

Would you be able to remove the top cloud completely?

Also, if possible, a second version with the top cloud made smaller, moved down, and possibly part of the right side of the small cloud "off screen". Currently it interferes with the date and time - it's unusable the way it is.

Thanks again!

Hope this is ok with tiggger - I made you some. I tried these on my 5s and it looks good with no zoom.
Also made a couple centered ones including one with no clouds at all.

Attachments

• snoopy2.jpg
    snoopy2.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 389
  • snoopy_centered_revised.jpg
    snoopy_centered_revised.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 342
  • snoopy no clouds.jpg
    snoopy no clouds.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 450
  • snoopy1.jpg
    snoopy1.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Tigger,

Is there any way you could make these with a black background? They don't look right with the white background on the phone. I tried to center them, and they are too high for my taste - the black background would allow me to center them. If you think a different background color would be better, I am open to getting two versions :)

Also, When I download the files they are .png files. Is that okay to use on the phone, or is .jpg better? Sorry for the newb questions - I don't know much regarding graphics formats...

Thanks!

3 calvin and hobbes with dark backgrounds...

here's a google search on png vs jpeg file quality:
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=png+vs+jpeg+quality

Attachments

• Calvin Hobbes 02.png
    Calvin Hobbes 02.png
    962.2 KB · Views: 4,923
  • Calvin.png
    Calvin.png
    605.6 KB · Views: 478
  • Calvin Hobbes 01.png
    Calvin Hobbes 01.png
    796.2 KB · Views: 2,662

DCIFRTHS

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2008
Hope this is ok with tiggger - I made you some. I tried these on my 5s and it looks good with no zoom.
Also made a couple centered ones including one with no clouds at all.

Thanks a lot. I think I like the one without the clouds the best!!!

DCIFRTHS

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2008
3 calvin and hobbes with dark backgrounds...

here's a google search on png vs jpeg file quality:
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=png+vs+jpeg+quality

Tigger,

Wow. You do some really nice work. I like the shadows you added. I'm off to try them...

Would you also make them with just plain black backgrounds - I know me - I'm a minimalist, and I know I will wind up using a plain black background.

If you make the background bigger will I be able to center them more easily? They were too high in the original versions, but when I scaled them, I ran out of background for the phone to display.

I used to have one of them with a plain black background, and I LOVED it - unfortunately, I can't locate it anymore... it was the one with just Calvin in it.

I feel weird asking you to do all this work. I see people asking you to do this stuff all the time, and you are so giving with your skills. Please know that you have me, and I know many others, very happy :)

Thank you.

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Tigger,

Wow. You do some really nice work. I like the shadows you added. I'm off to try them...

Would you also make them with just plain black backgrounds - I know me - I'm a minimalist, and I know I will wind up using a plain black background.

If you make the background bigger will I be able to center them more easily? They were too high in the original versions, but when I scaled them, I ran out of background for the phone to display.

I used to have one of them with a plain black background, and I LOVED it - unfortunately, I can't locate it anymore... it was the one with just Calvin in it.

I feel weird asking you to do all this work. I see people asking you to do this stuff all the time, and you are so giving with your skills. Please know that you have me, and I know many others, very happy :)

Thank you.

changed the backgrounds to all black, and no worries asking for stuff... :)

Attachments

• Calvin Hobbes 03.png
    Calvin Hobbes 03.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 4,755
  • Calvin 02.png
    Calvin 02.png
    320.8 KB · Views: 363
  • Calvin Hobbes 04.png
    Calvin Hobbes 04.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 5,498

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Can you create black Under Armour text below the logo in all CAPS. And size them as big as possible to fit in the middle of clock and slide to unlock text for lock screen.

Thanks in advance

sure, try these...

Attachments

• UA 01.png
    UA 01.png
    46 KB · Views: 393
  • UA 02.png
    UA 02.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 413

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Perfect. Thanks tigger. Hate to always request things. But I do have another one. Lime green color with the black UA logo and words.

Thanks again

lime green request...

Attachments

• UA lime green.png
    UA lime green.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 3,109

pklefty420

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2014
I was wondering if it was possible to make this symbol smaller, like the size of a nickel. Then make the wallpaper fit the iphone. And maybe change the color to a dark yellow or dark grey. Thank you.

Attachments

• 41xylckicrL._SY400_.jpg
    41xylckicrL._SY400_.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 345

pklefty420

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2014
I was also wondering if you could loose the name and border on this image and center in an iphone wallpaper. Thanks

Attachments

• kansas-city-royals-mike-moustakas-mlb-uniframe-framed-jersey-photo-10.jpg
    kansas-city-royals-mike-moustakas-mlb-uniframe-framed-jersey-photo-10.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 256

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
I was wondering if it was possible to make this symbol smaller, like the size of a nickel. Then make the wallpaper fit the iphone. And maybe change the color to a dark yellow or dark grey. Thank you.

I was also wondering if you could loose the name and border on this image and center in an iphone wallpaper. Thanks

here you go...

Attachments

• UA Fish Hook 01.png
    UA Fish Hook 01.png
    35 KB · Views: 1,632
  • UA Fish Hook 02.png
    UA Fish Hook 02.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 13,190
  • Moustakas.png
    Moustakas.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 433
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.