Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
Can someone please icons for the below programs. I am using Arn0's white circle theme. I included the template that was posted here for it. I just don't have any knowledge about how to use photoshop. Thank you!

Second Life
MacPaw Clean My Drive
Unclutter
Adware Medic
Quit All (not an app but I need an icon for a script)
Show Desktop (not an app but I need an icon for a script)

Hey, wow, this was posted a while ago. If you're still interested, I've made the first two and will continue as time allows. Feel free to request color modifications.

abshole765

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Would you like a specific style and with any sort of iconography?

Hmm.. As far as style, I'd prefer non-circular since they're drives on my desktop. Something that clearly identifies the type of contents.. Movies drive having something like a film reel, clapperboard, etc. Not sure about Shows & 3d Movies though.

Arn0

macrumors regular
May 9, 2012
150610115648259842.png

***UPDATE***

Activity Monitor
AppleScript
Automator
Bluetooth
Calendar
DigitalColor Meter
Font Book
Game Center
GTA San Andreas
Keychain
Terminal
Time Machine
VoiceOver

Attachments

• iTunes.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 525
Last edited:
Reactions: qap and redheeler

jeremyv14

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2014
Iowa
I was curious if you could do a WeChat icon Arn0? I love your current round set and I'm currently using it for my laptop!

TheralSadurns

Cancelled
Jul 8, 2010
Icons for Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo based on their updated icons.
Nothing fancy... but following Arn0s general design to blend in with the other icons...
Screen Shot 2015-07-14 at 13.11.22.png
Screen Shot 2015-07-14 at 13.11.24.png

Attachments

• Affinity Designer + Photo.zip
    702.9 KB · Views: 240

TheralSadurns

Cancelled
Jul 8, 2010
Won't El Capitan put an end to icon customization?
I am running the El Cap beta... a look at my screenshot should answer your question.
Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 10.34.39.png

But to be more complete in the answer. I guess you refer to the 'rootless' feature, that prevents you from changing system files. Yes. That is very real, and changing system icons is a bit of a hassle because of this... the Finder icon for example. But, generally, changing the Finder icon has never been soooo easy. With all other icons for applications you find in your applications folder, it's still copy paste in the Inspector/Get Info panel of the app. So no worries!

Reactions: Traverse

berggruenstudio

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2015
Could someone do a round icon with white border of notability and pixave? and is there an icon for the photos app? i know it's round but it's kinda smaller..thanks

ALXKRFT

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2008
did anybody do another calendar icon already? i tried to skim through this thread but only find this one: (which is a bit too flat for my taste, plus the white frame is too thick.
further, are there any libreoffice icons out there?

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-27%20at%2011.59.30.png

any suggestions welcome!

tia

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.