Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tsevince

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 19, 2015

Made of sturdy genuine Italian leather, the Nodus Access Case is a folio wallet style case for the iPhone 6. Providing a single pocket slot, called the 'utility pocket,' it can accommodate cards, cash, receipts, notes, and whatever else you can fit into it.

The best part for me is the utilization of Micro-Suction technology as it's mounting solution for the iPhone, meaning you don't stick the iPhone into another rubber case, you simply stick it onto the Access Case, which is removable and can be reapplied.

Unfortunately, the downside of Micro-Suction is that it does stick onto almost everything, including dust which can affect it's stickiness.

Also, do beware of the 0zu's issue with his Access Case in regards to the micro suction and the iPhone's screen coating stripping (I didn't experience this issue, but it may have been because I didn't use it as extensively): https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1884830/

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.