Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexwei

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2012
I went to get a screen replacement for my iPhone 6 plus today because there were clicking sounds every time I pressed on my screen. After an hour and a half, I got my phone back, tried to restore my phone and realized that the Touch ID was not functioning properly.

Got all pissed and went back to the store, the staff (who I spoke to earlier) told me that she's gonna go check it quick, either they can fix the problem or I'll get a new phone. She got back with a new phone, I went home happily thinking that it's finally over.

But NO, IT WAS NOT FINALLY OVER. I just realized that there are some dead pixels on the bottom of my phone screen, which I'm going to visit the Apple store again tomorrow.

iShorty

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
Nottingham, UK
So you've had a great customer experience in store so far, so much so that you will visit the store tomorrow, explain about the dead pixels (most likely get another new phone) and then praise/leave good feedback for the store employee serving you for their manager to see. Seems nice.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
haha i spent a total of 8 hours on trains back and forth once because Apple never properly fixed my mac. 2nd time in a week i got home and the keyboard backlight didnt work so i had to go back there a 3rd time. they forgot to connect some cable properly. sat down to make sure everythings fine before goong back home with problems again and what did i get? a hardware error ###

Harmonious Zen

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2013
Tough crowd. Imagine if you'd bought a device from another manufacturer and how SOL you'd be! Apple has the best service on the planet at least for consumer electronics.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.