Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
I wrote something to add to your user stylesheet* which sort of fixes it:

Code:
img[src*="bar"] {
   height: 10px !important;
}

The title of this thread could be changed to reflect the presence of a workaround.

It's a file containing customisations to CSS styles. Copy the text above into a new file, save it somewhere with a .css extension, and set it up in Safari > Preferences > Advanced.

Last edited:

redheeler

macrumors G3
Oct 17, 2014
Colorado, USA
I find this fix works better:

Code:
#mainContainer .tborder img[height="10"]{
}

The "#mainContainer .tborder " part isn't needed, but I put it there just to minimize the chance of conflict with other websites.

I wrote something to add to your user stylesheet* which sort of fixes it:

Code:
img[src*="bar"] {
}

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
I find this fix works better:

Code:
#mainContainer .tborder img[height="10"]{
}

The "#mainContainer .tborder " part isn't needed, but I put it there just to minimize the chance of conflict with other websites.

That's much better.

grahamperrin

macrumors 601
Jun 8, 2007
https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/21352302/ acknowledged that with the new (forthcoming) theme, polls didn't look great –

"… not a such a critical feature that it will hold things up. But we'll look into it. …"​

It's reasonable to assume that the current exceptional change of appearance of polls (seen with vBulletin) is a side-effect of preparations for better appearances with XenForo. If that's true: I should not expect detailed public explanations about such things.

(Re https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/21318223/ all four traditional examples have a nontraditional appearance at this time.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.