Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
Very cool that its quieter... but it looks the exact same (except for the Firewire800 port)

Dont Hurt Me

macrumors 603
Dec 21, 2002
Yahooville S.C.
Thanks for the post and link. Did you see the heat sink? so many blades an so thin! and no i dont think they are 7457's just another round of 7455( bumps courtesey of apple)!

ftaok

macrumors 603
Jan 23, 2002
East Coast
Originally posted by Dont Hurt Me
Thanks for the post and link. Did you see the heat sink? so many blades an so thin! and no i dont think they are 7457's just another round of 7455( bumps courtesey of apple)!
How come when the speeds stall out, Moto gets all the blame. Then when the updates come out, Apple gets all the credit?

Just an observation.

ddtlm

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2001
ftaok:

How come when the speeds stall out, Moto gets all the blame. Then when the updates come out, Apple gets all the credit?
Well it all starts with the manifest truth that Apple is devine. When Apple or its products are seen as underperforming, naturally since Apple is perfect, the only possible conclusion is that someone else is at fault. Motorolla makes a nice scapegoat, and so do Microsoft and Intel, the twins of evil. ;)

Catfish_Man

macrumors 68030
Sep 13, 2001
Portland, OR
The new processors are most likely revision 3.3 7455s, same as the new PowerBooks. The 1.25GHz is a rev 3.2, and the 1GHz and 867MHz ones are rev 2.1

Dont Hurt Me

macrumors 603
Dec 21, 2002
Yahooville S.C.
Originally posted by ftaok

Just an observation.
Because motorola has yet to post what in the world is going on with their chips/stagnation. unlike intel and amd who are constantly yelling about what they have done and where they are going. Motorola are you out there? And if you are why are you so quite? Dont you care about your customers?Keep it up and you wont have any.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.