Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dynamyk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
Toronto
Ok my DC board was messed up so i went to my local Apple Store (Eaton Center) to get it repaired, i needed it badly for a school presentation on the friday, and i brought it in on the Monday, so the guy said if i want it soon i have to get Pro Care. So i paid the extra $100, and i went in Wednesday to check if it was being worked on they said not yet, went in on the Friday and they said they didn't get around to it. So i go pick it up yesterday, and I go home and now my battery is not being recognized, and my iBook won't connect to my network. I went back and they said the thing they fixed wouldn't interfere with anything. What do I do now, I can't use my iBook without plugging it in, and i have to reset my Date/Time every time the computer boots up, plus i have to use someone else's wireless signal cause mine won't work...

r6girl

Administrator/Project Manager
Staff member
Sep 6, 2003
New England
try re-setting the power management unit first (find instructions here). if you still have problems after that, you may need a trip back to the store to demonstrate the problems you're now having...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.