Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Original poster
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
My best Christmas Ever!

Me, I got:

Mac Mini (1.83 GHz)
Olympus Camedia camera
30 GB iPod Video
Halo
Motorola RAZR
$20 :)
iPod Dock/Alarm clock
LED flashlight
LaCie 160 GB external Hard Drive

What did you get?

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
*crosses fingers* My BMW isn't here yet!!!!! :mad:
Where do you plan to keep your Bimmer? I see you are in Queens. I hope no one is going to scratch your Bimmer's paint job. I cannot get a nice car in NY metro areas as I know it will get dented/scratched in a few days. So far, I have been able to keep my car scratch free as it is garaged like 99% of the time (which means no point keeping my car).

TequilaBoobs

macrumors 6502a
Nov 12, 2006
Where do you plan to keep your Bimmer? I see you are in Queens. I hope no one is going to scratch your Bimmer's paint job. I cannot get a nice car in NY metro areas as I know it will get dented/scratched in a few days. So far, I have been able to keep my car scratch free as it is garaged like 99% of the time (which means no point keeping my car).

when i visit my folks in nyc, i park in the garage cause in the past my car has been broken into, dented and scratched. it helps that my relatives just bought a 4-story garage in soho near my folks house, so free parking in ny!

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
when i visit my folks in nyc, i park in the garage cause in the past my car has been broken into, dented and scratched. it helps that my relatives just bought a 4-story garage in soho near my folks house, so free parking in ny!

It's tough to protect your property (such as your car) in NYC. If God will guarantee no one will get close to my new car within 1 foot (or zapped to unconscious), I will buy a BMW right now. But, there is no such guarantee. If I buy it, I will end up not driving it in the rain/snow or not during the busy hours (so that I can keep it clean and can avoid unnecessary crowd in the parking)

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
I didn't get too much, but I don't need much either.

Chocolates
Pringles
More chocolates
5 scratchie tickets (none of them won)
A cat calendar
A sudoku book (with free pencil :D)
$100 cash

TequilaBoobs

macrumors 6502a
Nov 12, 2006
It's tough to protect your property (such as your car) in NYC. If God will guarantee no one will get close to my new car within 1 foot (or zapped to unconscious), I will buy a BMW right now. But, there is no such guarantee. If I buy it, I will end up not driving it in the rain/snow or not during the busy hours (so that I can keep it clean and can avoid unnecessary crowd in the parking)

no matter what you do, you cant control the dummies who will ding your car and not be accountable. if i had a bimmer, i would absolutely die if she were even breathed on by some stranger let alone dinged... such is the problem with city parking.

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
Oh, it was a banner year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny."

Attachments

• bender1.GIF.gif
    bender1.GIF.gif
    26.4 KB · Views: 739

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
I got a Nikon SB-800 flash, a sweater, calendar, a few books, a flashlight, a Borders gift card, and $50 in $1 bills.

Xander562

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2006
Not christmas here yet, only 8:45pm. I'm sitting by the fire w/ my lappy. I think I'm in LOVE.

Hummer

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2006
Queens, New York NY-5

For little problems, Mr Clean magic sponges work wonders.

But on a serious note. That is a problem I haven't thought through well enough...

I should have asked for a car cover too.

Bubbasteve

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2004
Charleston, IL
Money from the old man

Scratch off Lottery Tickets from the old man (I won $60!! woot!)

$20 from my Gramma

....so far it's been a very green Christmas :D

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
Well when the Wii came out I "got that for xMas"

Wii
Call of Duty 3
Red Steel
Zelda:Twilight Princess
2 Wii Remotes(For a total of 3 one from the box)
2 Nunchucks(total of 3, one from Wii box)
1 Classic Controller

From friends I got Resident Evil 4 and 20 dollar gift card to gamestop

Then tonight I got
$270
Wii Remote
Madden 07 for Wii
iTunes Gift Card
Starbucks gift card
BlockBuster gift card
The End by Lemony Snicket
Pillow and some stuff for when I'm showing and when I'm finished

Tomorrow I'll get a little more cash...then I'll go buy either a PSP or xBox 360..still not sure

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
I received a few GCs to various establishments which I frequent, lots of chocolate, a couple DVDs and a copy of iWoz. :cool:

Also, my birthday is in a couple weeks, so I'll pick up a few more items then too I'm sure. ;) :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.