Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fjs08

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 25, 2003
Hi, Santa brought me a video iPod. I bought the 12 volume The Revolution from the History Channel. Everything downloaded and synced fine. I've watched the first 2 in the series and now they are gone from my iPod. I just re-synced my iPod to my iTunes to add some new music and those episodes are on and checked on iTunes, but they are not on my iPod. What's up?? Do I get one full view and that's it???

Frank

wwooden

macrumors 68020
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
Hi, Santa brought me a video iPod. I bought the 12 volume The Revolution from the History Channel. Everything downloaded and synced fine. I've watched the first 2 in the series and now they are gone from my iPod. I just re-synced my iPod to my iTunes to add some new music and those episodes are on and checked on iTunes, but they are not on my iPod. What's up?? Do I get one full view and that's it???

Frank

In the TV Show section of the iPod prefs when it is plugged into your computer, it probably says "sync unwatched videos" or something like that. Just switch that to sync all videos and you should be all set.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.