Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MHP

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 16, 2007
I have a season pass for both "Lost" and "The Office" and the last episode that I have tried to dowload for both of these passes refuses to dowload as soon as the episode becomes available for purchase in the store. I tried clicking on the "buy episode" button but it tells me that I have a pass that includes the episode but that it is not yet available for download. Since I've always been able to download episodes as soon as they become available for purchase I'm wondering if this is some new thing that apple is doing or if my account is some how messed up. Any help out there?
Oh yeah, I also have a multi-pass for the Daily Show and it still downloads immediately. What gives?

lexus

macrumors 68000
Mar 26, 2006
Depends Greatly On The Weather
I have a season pass for both "Lost" and "The Office" and the last episode that I have tried to dowload for both of these passes refuses to dowload as soon as the episode becomes available for purchase in the store. I tried clicking on the "buy episode" button but it tells me that I have a pass that includes the episode but that it is not yet available for download. Since I've always been able to download episodes as soon as they become available for purchase I'm wondering if this is some new thing that apple is doing or if my account is some how messed up. Any help out there?
Oh yeah, I also have a multi-pass for the Daily Show and it still downloads immediately. What gives?

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/279712/

MHP

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 16, 2007
thanks for the link. I just hope this isn't a permanent problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.