Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Jun 29, 2007, 06:31 AM   #1
tttexxan
macrumors 6502a

Great Iphone Application site but how well is this

going to work on the Edge??....I'm hoping they will work smoothly and quickly without having to wait long. I plan on putting several of these on my phone first thing. Esp the movie times

http://matthewpeach.com/iphone/
tttexxan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2007, 08:39 AM   #2
aria505
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttexxan View Post
going to work on the Edge??....I'm hoping they will work smoothly and quickly without having to wait long. I plan on putting several of these on my phone first thing. Esp the movie times

http://matthewpeach.com/iphone/
HI tttexxan,

This is actually my site. I also have the same wonders about how well it will work. My goal was to make an app that had the look and transitions of a really app and test the limits of the iphone. It will probably be too slow to work over EDGE which will defeat the purpose of it. So i will probably have to figure out a way to slim it down some. If you get an iPhone, let me know how well it works.

I'm hoping that caching will help out a lot.

I just finished adding a new search feature to the categories page last night. So check it out.

Last edited by aria505; Jun 29, 2007 at 08:58 AM.
aria505 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks