Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hatchet92882

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2007
Kentucky
can you make this:
e492_1.JPG
fit where this
imac3331.JPG
is?

hatchet92882

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2007
Kentucky
so no way?? so how can i upgrade it, i'm planning a new HD, cdrw/dvd, apple pro kb/mouse, i was hoping to rig it where it will accept leopard

alexprice

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2005
Please don't take offense, but why would you wanna do this? Just but a cheap newer Mac on eBay.

Please tell us why?:confused:

hatchet92882

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2007
Kentucky
this is my tinker toy, my first mac, and i want to learn about mac, i know the basics of how to navigate around just want to be able to do more with it. Taxd time i'm planning a mac mini or g4 imac, i testing my mac feet, i know it blows windoze away, i've always wanted one now i finally got one!!! One more thing xpostfacto? good or bad? (for me)

shu82

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2007
Rocket City, AL
Im sorry to burst your bubble, but you really should have gone slot load for the extra $10-15. Cheap ram, firewire and better video processor. I would just put OS9 on after you get done nerding out with the components, then just give it to a kid. Buy a slot load. I got 3 of them on ebay for 100 not too long ago. Firewire makes the slot load. I have my modem and my router plugged into it with the drives hooked to my network. It is a beautiful hub as a server and a jukebox in my kitchen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.