Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SDAVE

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2007
Nowhere
lol, this is why I think alot of Apple users are clueless....well not all of you, but just most people who aren't on this forum :D

shu82

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2007
Rocket City, AL
Why hasn't anyone bought this yet? I really really don't need to but I will! Oh the pain, the agony! Think of the baby, think of the baby. Someone buy this!!:eek:

Don Bagles

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2007
I don't get it. It's a Mac Pro. How could he think it's a G5? If he got it last summer, than it should be a G5. I'm confused!

MacPossum

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2007
That guys auction is all messed up, he says that it's a dual 2.3 G5 then says again that the CPU speed is dual 2.0ghz... and yeah I see the picture with two optical drive bays but then he goes and puts the old G5 Tower pictures (probably taken from some website) on his auction. He obviously has no idea what he's doing... it's not that hard to copy from About This Mac.

Don Bagles

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2007
I emailed him. He fixed it, sort of, but he still called it a "G5 Xeon", so I emailed him again saying "IT'S NOT A GOD DAMN G5!!!", and then he ended the listing because of errors.

I felt sorry for him...

newton213

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2004
This is why they always say to look for misspelled and incorrectly listed things on eBay and Craigslist, cuz you get the people that just don't know what they're doing. Everybody's searching for what you're selling, but nobody finds your listing cuz you screwed it up, so you get less bids. As a buyer, browsing is gonna find better deals than searching.

shu82

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2007
Rocket City, AL
Well he seems to be doing alright now. I don't feel sorry for them, most of the time. It works out good for the buyer(me). I have an airport extreme base station on the way for $25. Also, I just picked up a whole smurfbox setup for 5.50. Now that I have a little one on the way, I can't spend money like I used to for my habit. Apple products are my crack:D

Willis

macrumors 68020
Apr 23, 2006
Beds, UK
poor guy... its somewhat of a fixed listing... just the item specific stuff at the top thats messed haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.