Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stealthsniper96

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 20, 2007
just wonderin if any of you have used the wave and wonderin whether u thoth the weird shape was more or less comfortable.

moonzilla

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2006
Berkeley, CA
hey,

i have the desktop wave, and can tell you that there is a learning curve using this keyboard. ive found i tend to hit the wrong key in the areas where the keys are curved upwards. i think this will go away as i grow more comfortable with the keyboard. other than that, ive been very happy with the desktop set. i would have liked for them to include the mac drivers on the included cd (couldnt find them on there), but i guess its not a big deal to have to download them off the logitech site.

mwjd299

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2003
Santa Maria, CA
hey,

i have the desktop wave, and can tell you that there is a learning curve using this keyboard. ive found i tend to hit the wrong key in the areas where the keys are curved upwards. i think this will go away as i grow more comfortable with the keyboard. other than that, ive been very happy with the desktop set. i would have liked for them to include the mac drivers on the included cd (couldnt find them on there), but i guess its not a big deal to have to download them off the logitech site.

Moonzilla;
I am thinking about getting this keyboard but have seen some reviews saying don't buy for a Mac. They said the keys don't program properly. Did you have any problems setting up the keyboard with the Logitech Control Center software?
Has anyone else purchased this keyboard?

mwjd299

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2003
Santa Maria, CA
just wonderin if any of you have used the wave and wonderin whether u thoth the weird shape was more or less comfortable.

I have purchased the wave corded keyboard. I originally got the cordless model but had mouse problems. It was erratic and did things on it's own. The cordless keyboard worked as advertised. I returned it and the corded version works just as well. I've had no problems with the set point software and I was able to program the 'F' keys to my preferences. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it if you haven't already done so. The wave keyboard is not any problem for typing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.