Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbustamante

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 9, 2003
Dublin, Ohio
I was looking at my e-mail and I got one form apple telling me to take a look at the new G5! it's AWSOME! http://www.apple.com/powermac/ or visit the website. Their is also a New iChat with a ccamera capiability, a new camera they made(webcam) called iSight, and a sneak peak at 10.3! Also, a new version of safari 1.0(NOT BETA TESTING!) is out!

Wyrm

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2003
Toekeeyoe, Japan
Re: G5 Out Today!

Originally posted by mbustamante
I was looking at my e-mail and I got one form apple telling me to take a look at the new G5! it's AWSOME! http://www.apple.com/powermac/ or visit the website. Their is also a New iChat with a ccamera capiability, a new camera they made(webcam) called iSight, and a sneak peak at 10.3! Also, a new version of safari 1.0(NOT BETA TESTING!) is out!

:confused: WTF? Where have you been? Under a rock?

jxyama

macrumors 68040
Apr 3, 2003
um... you must not come here too often, eh? i think we are all still recovering from the hangover from Monday night when all of this stuff was announced...

if you thought the email was exciting, you should have been here for the live WWDC coverage! :D

do stop by more often from now on... pretty fun stuff going on here. :)

mbustamante

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 9, 2003
Dublin, Ohio
well pelase pardon me, I just got an e-mail form apple about it and I am happy that it is out but whatever if you are going to be rude about it, whatever. I guess I won't come here anymore if I know everyone is going to be a snot.

Wyrm

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2003
Toekeeyoe, Japan
well pelase pardon me, I just got an e-mail form apple about it and I am happy that it is out but whatever if you are going to be rude about it, whatever. I guess I won't come here anymore if I know everyone is going to be a snot.

:confused: So you rushed on over here to post that message?! Completely ignoring the news, this site, this site's forum (like the last 100 threads), that the info is publicly available on apple's site and pretty much everyone here has read it several times, apple and IBM's press releases or the possibility that everyone else here got that e-mail too?

Just goes to show you - there is no such thing as a dumb post... just dumb posters. :p

-Wyrm

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
attachment.php

I know some people have trouble with this newfangled idea put forth by the railroads (time zones), but to be this far off can only be explained by a time warp.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA

you have to realize that this was a huge deal - the forums were closed - and its also been known for weeks that Jobs was going to do the keynote at WWDC.

In the future, before posting something *big*, do a search and see if its already been posted. In most cases, and especially if Apple sends you an email, you won't be the first.

Thanks,

D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.