Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adrake86

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 2, 2007
Georgia
So I want to capture video from my Dazzle DVC 100.

I have a macbook and the dazzle connects via usb. What program can I use to capture the video. It doesn't need to be any extremely good quality just something to capture footage from my xbox 360.

:D

kerred

macrumors newbie
Feb 25, 2009
There are no drivers still for this model.

The alternatives are to either get a Mac compatible capture device (I recommend finding one that works with justin.tv, it it works when you broadcast on that site it should work with anything you want to do), or Install Windows via Boot Camp or a program like VMWare Fusion.

giffut

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2003
Germany
You ...

... could try this software here: http://www.echofx.com/press121506.html

They explicitely state compatibility with the DVC100 device.

I remember EchoFX from several years ago, when I used their USBvision software to drive a xlr8 InterView capture device (USB 1, OSX 10.3). I only have good experiences to tell, amongst it direct customer support by the developer itself. I don´t know whether this changed nowadays, but I wouldn´t think it did.

VaZ

macrumors 6502
Aug 31, 2012
Fast forward 10 years what app can detect this device under Mojave?
Quicktime 10 and VLC don't see it but Quicktime 7 sees only audio. Pinnacle Video Capture.app crashes when detecting input signal using its own EyeTV's Setup Assistant. VideoGlide doesn't do the job either.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.