Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 24, 2007, 11:00 AM   #1
RubberShoes
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to RubberShoes
iMac as xbox 360 monitor

After looking around on the forums I've yet to find a clear answer to my question. Is there a HDTV tuner that will allow me to display a 1080i signal from my xbox 360 (through component or VGA) right onto the iMac display? I know Eglato makes the EyeTV but that's only a 480i composite plug.

I'm wondering if there are any other tuners that will allow me to do this, having an actual TV Tuner is not a big deal to me, just a simple component/VGA input to USB converter...

Any Ideas?

PS: I don't think it needs to be compatible with OS X either, I will be dual-booting Vista as well so I can use Windows too

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac