Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Synapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
Rome, Italy
Hi all,

I do this every time a new iPod is released and I might end up being boring but I am due to go to London next week on a business trip and was wondering if anyone could confirm the new iPods are already available at the Regent Street store in London.

I would assume they will be available when I am there (next Wednseday) but I would be very grateful if anyone who's actually in London can confirm this.

Thanks in advance for your help!

:)

shadowmoses

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2005
I'd say you have a very good chance of getting one next week at the :apple:store Regents street. They will definitely have them by the weekend and if they haven't sold out by the time you get there your fine.

Synapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
Rome, Italy
Thanks guys, this is reassuring!

I repeatedly tried to call the store this morning but was always put on hold for so long that I never got to speak to someone there.

Hope they just don't sell out during the weekend :eek:

marmiteturkey

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2005
London
Monday it is...

I just spoke to the Apple store in Regent Street (not easy!) - they're pencilled in for Monday, though he did say that it might come forwards (unlikely, I'd think), so just pray they're still in stock. Reckon they will be, as all the lust seems to be for the 16gb Touch. I'm going there on monday morning though!

Synapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
Rome, Italy
I just spoke to the Apple store in Regent Street (not easy!) - they're pencilled in for Monday, though he did say that it might come forwards (unlikely, I'd think), so just pray they're still in stock. Reckon they will be, as all the lust seems to be for the 16gb Touch. I'm going there on monday morning though!

Excellent news.... Thanks for letting me know!

:)

marmiteturkey

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2005
London
Regent street have stock (Sat am)

Couldn't wait any longer, so went into town on spec. Just back from Regent street with a 160gb silver classic, now syncing all my music, photos and movies! Wanted a black one, but they're sold out already. 80gb not yet in stock. Everyone oohing over the nanos - they are much nicer in the flesh.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.