Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thebusdriver16

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
So i canceled my preorder at apple and went to the apple store and got there last ipod touch. About the "hiss" and the screen problems. NADA. Got none of them. Flawless. Perfect. Amazing. Sexiest thing ever. If you got any questions throw them at me. I headin out to subway real quick but ill come back and check soon

chas0001

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2006
Alicante, SPAIN
So i canceled my preorder at apple and went to the apple store and got there last ipod touch. About the "hiss" and the screen problems. NADA. Got none of them. Flawless. Perfect. Amazing. Sexiest thing ever. If you got any questions throw them at me. I headin out to subway real quick but ill come back and check soon

Rub our faces in it, if you please! My PRE-Order should ship before the Olympics are in England :cool:

SpruceGoose

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2007
Just one question. When you go to Settings>General>About>Version does it say 3A101a or 3A100a? Thanks.

bluush

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2007
You don't get out much do you? You obviously don't an iPhone either.:rolleyes:

Speaking of the physical design, the Touch is better looking than the iPhone for 2 reasons

1) Thinner

2) The chrome plating of the iPhone (tacky) was replaced with a more fitting black metal.

Do I sense a brewing rivalry between iPhone users vs Touch users?! :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.