Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

minlwintun

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2004
Hey guys I just noted that Apple's online store posted a debit to my bank account for my Ipod Touch for an order I placed on the Press Conference day ... Must mean they are getting ready to ship this week!

-Min

ibglowin

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2005
My iPod Touch preorder just shipped..........

Now I hope the screen doesn't have the dreaded shimmer or back to the Apple store it goes.

I "preordered" on Sept 5th within minutes of the Apple store coming back online after the Stevenote. Then all the Apple stores got them in last Thursday. Last time I ever preorder with Apple.com

davidsheddan

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2007
Ipod Touch is in Glasgow Store

I went in today to buy a Macbook and iPod Nano for my sister when I heard an assistant saying to a collegue "ok there in the back- but not on display- can we sell them?" And you guessed it they had iPod Touches.

I bought a 16GB one in store- I'm not sure of stock numbers- whether there was just a few or tons - but all i can say is this thing is f££$ amazing !:)

-Applestore Glasgow rocks!

lordjonny

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2006
i ordered mine first thing on the 6th september so mines gotta ship soon, i thought they'd of shipped ages ago its really annoying as they in shops alredy, i want mine NOW!! lol

ascender

macrumors 601
Dec 8, 2005
I went in today to buy a Macbook and iPod Nano for my sister when I heard an assistant saying to a collegue "ok there in the back- but not on display- can we sell them?" And you guessed it they had iPod Touches.

I bought a 16GB one in store- I'm not sure of stock numbers- whether there was just a few or tons - but all i can say is this thing is f££$ amazing !:)

-Applestore Glasgow rocks!

That's interesting that the Apple Store has them in stock, particularly when Scotsys don't expect any stock before the "official release" on the 28th September.

Just wondering if I need to go through to an urgent business meeting in Glasgow this morning.....

ascender

macrumors 601
Dec 8, 2005
Thanks for the heads-up about this, that's me back with a Touch. The Glasgow Store is looking very nice indeed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.