Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paola105

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2007
here'S mine
It'S very cluttered. I need to get a new deSk.
dsc01805zm7.jpg

craigo424x

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2007
PA
Hi everyone, it's been sweet seeing all your setups. Here's mine, over the summer I made the switch to mac from a dell, I'm a senior in college figured I better make the switch before I owe student loans :D

1458659781_81d47e0192_o.jpg

MB 2.0 C2D 1gb
Apple Keyboard
Logitech Trackball mouse - just made the switch to a trackball, I love it.
JBL creature II speakers
Dell 15" lcd monitor
Sirius Satellite Radio (I have an ipod but only use it for the gym, haven't purchased music since I've had Sirius)
Linksys wireless g router (daisy chained off a wired router in the apt, my roommates can't hog my wireless :) )

lost eden

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2007
UK
Logitech Trackball mouse - just made the switch to a trackball, I love it.
You'd love it even more if you switched to a REAL trackball, rather than the common ones at the moment that position the ball under the thumb.

tdiep

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2007
I finally picked up a desk, its been almost 2 months but heres pics. Just finished setting it up a bit ago. Some cheapo from office depot but it gets the job done.

img7672ih7.jpg

FJ218700

macrumors 68000
Mar 8, 2007
Blue Dot, Red State
very nice setup.

I wish we could go back to the old days with the inputs on the back edge. My Ti Book looked so much nicer on my desk than my 1.67 with all the cords coming out the side.

tdiep

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks guys, and yes it is the 20". I was saving for a 23" but got a pretty good deal on this one for $300, so I had to buy it.

RevToTheRedline

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2007
Current but not really complete, just moved in to the house, no pictures on the walls yet. No past picture of the iMac because I got it a week after I moved in here.

1394323413_0828abce75_b.jpg

1366904556_c210f85bc3_b.jpg

interlaced

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2005
You mean I don't have to have an iPhone to be cool?

No! Well, not in my eyes, at least. I can't speak for all MR. I don't like fingerprints and owning an iPhone would just kill me. Plus, Verizon has the best service in my area. :p I can't ever get signal on Cingular.

RevToTheRedline

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2007
No! Well, not in my eyes, at least. I can't speak for all MR. I don't like fingerprints and owning an iPhone would just kill me. Plus, Verizon has the best service in my area. :p I can't ever get signal on Cingular.

Do you have an enV too? I just got this with a contract renewal, couldn't pass it up for $150 with $100 contract renew discount. I put a 2GB MicroSD card in it as well. I think in some ways it's better than an iPhone.

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
Yup that too. the S key doeSnt Seem to work properly unleSS Shift iS preSSed. :mad:

Yeah, unfortunately, unlike Windows, the Mac OS doesn't "reverse shift" when caps lock is on. (On a Windows computer, if you have caps lock on, holding shift makes the letter LOWER case. So that if you typed a 'normal' sentence accidentally with caps lock on, iT WOULD BE AS IF i WERE TYPING aPPLE IpOD NAMES LIKE THIS.) As I said, unfortunately, the Mac OS keeps it always capital when caps lock is on. (No, I don't think paola is accidentally turning caps lock on every time he types an 's', then turning it back off when he finishes typing an 's'.)

LouTreize

macrumors regular
May 19, 2007
Current but not really complete, just moved in to the house, no pictures on the walls yet. No past picture of the iMac because I got it a week after I moved in here.
<Pics>

OOOoooo, i need to ask you something because i'm in love with that chair. Where? What? I need a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.