Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bluefiberoptics

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 23, 2005
I LOVE VisualHub for OS X. However, my main machine is a Windows desktop at the moment. Do you guys know any Windows software that is easy to use and convert files to the iPod Touch format?

Thanks in advance!

Nisten

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2008
I LOVE VisualHub for OS X. However, my main machine is a Windows desktop at the moment. Do you guys know any Windows software that is easy to use and convert files to the iPod Touch format?

Thanks in advance!

Bump. Any suggestions?

Nisten

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2008
Cool, I hope it works alright! :)

Well, after using it for a number of videos, I found that it's simple to use and does everything VisualHub does. It definitely doesn't look as "clean", and has advertisements within the program itself (it's freeware; no pop-ups, though), but it works, doesn't watermark your videos, or ask for any money. All in all, pretty good little program.

karenflower

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2007
Well, after using it for a number of videos, I found that it's simple to use and does everything VisualHub does. It definitely doesn't look as "clean", and has advertisements within the program itself (it's freeware; no pop-ups, though), but it works, doesn't watermark your videos, or ask for any money. All in all, pretty good little program.

Awesome. :D

fjarrett

macrumors newbie
Aug 21, 2008
Just tried out Prism

I just stumbled upon Prism Video Converter made by the same company that wrote Switch (an awesome audio converter for both Mac & PC). Prism reminded me of VisualHub with its support of formats and ease of use. Give it a try and tell me what you think...

http://www.nchsoftware.com/prism/plus.html

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.