Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joefinan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Kingston-Upon-Thames, UK
It gets so far and then 'quits unexpectedly'.

I've seen that dialogue box many times since I installed Leopard on Friday - MS Word, iPhoto, iTunes, iCal and now Google Earth have all 'quit unexpectedly'.

Anyone else having problems? Does Google Earth work for you??

mrfrosty

macrumors 6502a
Oct 1, 2005
It gets so far and then 'quits unexpectedly'.

I've seen that dialogue box many times since I installed Leopard on Friday - MS Word, iPhoto, iTunes, iCal and now Google Earth have all 'quit unexpectedly'.

Anyone else having problems? Does Google Earth work for you??

Nope it didnt. I have downloaded the latest version from them though and that's ok.

HawaiiMacAddict

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2006
On one of my Macs of course
Aloha everyone,

I chose to do an Archive and Install, but not transfer my user settings (I wanted to only move over specific items - not all the junk I'd accumulated since last August :D), but once everything was moved over, Google Earth started up fine. I had to reinstall Adobe Photoshop and Parallels (ver. 2.0 build 3214), but everything is running fine.

HawaiiMacAddict

jbardi

macrumors member
Aug 18, 2005
Mine works great.. in fact, I have not had a single piece of software outside of Parallels that had to be reinstalled. Everything I had on Tiger worked without reinstall on Leopard.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.