Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ibanana

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 23, 2007
London
is there a way to add a bookmark in safari from yr iphone ?
also i can not open more than 8 tabs is it normal?

tico24

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2007
Eastleigh, UK
Yeah, took me ages to find out but you can...

DON'T click the 'bookmarks' button (obviously!!), but click the plus (+) button next to the URL and it'll add it to the bookmarks.

artemka

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2007
is there a way to add a bookmark in safari from yr iphone ?
also i can not open more than 8 tabs is it normal?

Wow u're using 8 pages at a time, lol i never use that much on my laptop. ANd i don't know if everybody has it on their iphones, lets say i'm using three pages of safari on iPHone. and lets say i navigated one page to yahoo and it just started to load and i went to different page, and lets' say i come back to yahoo page in 3 mins and it starts to load from beginning like i just would press GO. is it normal?

ibanana

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 23, 2007
London
Wow u're using 8 pages at a time, lol i never use that much on my laptop. ANd i don't know if everybody has it on their iphones, lets say i'm using three pages of safari on iPHone. and lets say i navigated one page to yahoo and it just started to load and i went to different page, and lets' say i come back to yahoo page in 3 mins and it starts to load from beginning like i just would press GO. is it normal?

eheh i always have 8 to 10 tabs opened on my laptop so i do the same on my iphone!
can u check if u r able to open more than 8 tabs pls ?
Also re. yr question yes it's normal as soon as u leave and come back to the page it will reload, which is great if u post on this forum for instance and u want to check the replies later, but can be annoying for other , more static, websites i agree

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.