Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

f00fighters

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2007
I'm always intrigued by celebrities using Macs. I couldn't contain my geek-excitement when I came across this photograph. The lead singer of the Foo Fighters, David Grohl is photographed using a MacBook Pro.

Click on the Thumbnail.

If anyone has pics of celebrities using a Mac, submit them in this thread! I want to see!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Foo Mac.jpg
    Foo Mac.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 37,045

daneoni

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2006
People should have seen this around the web

Attachments

• 206858366_76c0358e0a_o.jpg
    206858366_76c0358e0a_o.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 5,242

zioxide

macrumors 603
Dec 11, 2006
mojo3.jpg

Josh gets all the hot chicks and the Macbook Pro (and he's on a private jet).

apsterling

macrumors 6502a
Nov 24, 2007
Motion City Soundtrack (or the studio they were at) appears to have an iBook of some sort.

(Picture screencaptured from a Webisode on Youtube)

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 28,906

OllyW

Staff member
Oct 11, 2005
The Black Country, England
The wonderful Stephen Fry, he is well known as a bit of an Apple freak.

steph.jpg

stephenfry.jpg

From his blog.....

Stephen Fry said:
YOU might, somewhere along the way, have picked up the impression that I am a passionate Mac advocate: I bought my first 128K machine in 1984, the second Macintosh to be sold in the UK - at least so I’ve always maintained and believed (the first went to the still desperately missed Douglas Adams) and I have never had fewer than ten working Macs on the go since the late 80s. It is true that I value both the platform and the hardware, that I admire the imagination, flair, elegance, quality and pioneering spirit of the Apple corporation. All quite true.

Killyp

macrumors 68040
Jun 14, 2006

Radiohead are known to be Apple addicts. They've used pretty much every Apple computer from 2001 onwards on stage at some point.

Johnny even said he'd rather have a computer as his only instrument than a guitar (he's know to be one of the best guitarists alive).

whoathere

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2006
Rockford, IL
Cant mock that setup that Al has... I mean, if I were to create the internet, I would want all of that real estate to bask in my glory.

@home

macrumors member
Dec 22, 2006
Celebrities using Macs

I'm always intrigued by celebrities using Macs. I couldn't contain my geek-excitement when I came across this photograph. The lead singer of the Foo Fighters, David Grohl is photographed using a MacBook Pro.

Click on the Thumbnail.

If anyone has pics of celebrities using a Mac, submit them in this thread! I want to see!

:cool: R They Celebrities? Never Heard Of Them:(. Nvm..The Macbook Pro Is A Celebrity Even They Ain't

zioxide

macrumors 603
Dec 11, 2006

Click on the Thumbnail.

:cool: R They Celebrities? Never Heard Of Them:(. Nvm..The Macbook Pro Is A Celebrity Even They Ain't

What planet are you on if you've never heard of the Foo Fighters?

Retired
May 16, 2006
One funny thing: I saw Athlete playing at the Apple Store, and their systems were running off a VAIO...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.