Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OrangeCuse44

macrumors 65832
Original poster
Oct 25, 2006
Just thought people might be interested to see other's catalog of movies and/or tv shows they cycle on and off their touch. Id provide a screenshot to start but im at work so i cant.

TV shows - 30 Rock season 1, House season 1 & 2
Movies - my top 5 are Ace Ventura, Jurassic Park, Gladiator, Shawshank Redemption, and Wedding Crashers

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
I have a ton of movies on my computer that I put on and off. For shows, I am currently watching all five episodes of Angel, and I have Weeds and Californication on here as well. I have about 500GB taken up :p

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
I brought this back from 2007 to get a feeling of what people are watching in 2012. For TV it's GRIMM, BONES and FRINGE and sometimes FINDER (spin off of Bones). For the movies, I've seen all the current SciFi movies but none of them blew me away like last years AVATAR.

musty345

macrumors regular
Feb 28, 2010
United Kingdom
I usually have a TV series I'm cycling through about 5-10 episodes at the time (Californication at the moment). Then I have some TV shows I can always watch without getting bored (The Top Gear Specials).

I normally have movies on there but I delete them straight after watching so there's none there at the moment :)

Attachments

• IMG_0070.PNG
    IMG_0070.PNG
    180.7 KB · Views: 96
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.