Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

mainstreetmark

macrumors 68020
May 7, 2003
Saint Augustine, FL
iPhone apps on the iPod touch cost!!!

It might be that SOX law. I seem to recall that when the updater for 802.11n came out, they had to charge everyone $5.

Of course, it could also be them wanting to make money on all the people that'll go to the Touch now, for the equivalent functionality (sans Phone)

edit:
hey Mac vs PC: what about Office 08?

Flight102280

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2007
Washington DC
I am happy... for now

I want a apple tv even more now after seeing this, but wish they would steal sling boxes idea and incoporate that to apple tv, even make a deal with networks to stream a few tv channels (with commercials) by passing the dish etc. and the price drop is awesome!!!!!!!!

The iphone still has alot to be desired still no ichat or video cam but im happy till feb.

i wouldnt rent movies unless there was a monthly fee and unlimited rentals ala
netflix, even blockbuster has something like that, i guess apple has to build up to that?

The airport extreme is awesome!!! and the price is great, jus gotta save up a lil more for my pockets

The macbook air is nice... but... i wanna new mac book pro with blue ray, and 4 gb ram and 3.0 ghz speed to one up all the windows books out there!!!

but overall I am happy, wish apple knew there were soooo many spoilers out there and threw a few more curveballs but again i am happy... for now

katanna

macrumors 6502
May 6, 2004
Why did it take you so long to post this? I am already done watching it! lol

Matthew

bertpalmer

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2007
The link isn't clickable for me - this sucks!

Actually it works in internet explorer - not firefox!

Great...

Lonon

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2006
The link isn't clickable for me - this sucks!

Actually it works in internet explorer - not firefox!

Great...

It is opening for me in Firefox but not IE. Anyway, it doesn't load anything at it really is very tiny.

Is there a podcast of this yet?

CHSE

macrumors member
Nov 29, 2005
Great typing Steve!

LOL! He made 2 typers in a sms saying 'Hi' - the iphone keyboard is great!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.