Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006
They really should include that in the box...

I don't think they should include it, but they should make it cheaper so that it becomes an impulse buy rather than something that you have to think about getting (perhaps 69$)

UltraNEO*

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2007
近畿日本
What gets me about Apple's new MBA is this.. Not only do you not get an Optical Drive included! There's No Apple Remote either! And it's a new piece of kit, so you'd assume it's using the latest technologies right? Hell.. No! They're using PATA! Like WTF? Is there a typo? :D

So what you get for $1799 bucks other then a shiny paperweight?
And what fool, gonna part with $3,098 for a sub 2Ghz machine??

Seriously :apple: !! What were you thinking? :rolleyes:

HLdan

macrumors 603
Aug 22, 2007
It's thinner but has no optical drive; woopty freaking doo; am I supposed to be impressed? :rolleyes:

No, you're not suppose to be impressed, because it's obviously not for you, it's for other people that have a need for it so pipe down. :p

urkel

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2008
Holy thread resurrection Batman! :eek:
In other 2008 related discussions...

Bah. This economy collapse is just a media scare tactic. There's plenty of jobs out there and our house value couldnt possibly drop lower so lets quit panicking and get back to a relavent topic like the latest episode of Lost.

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
in other 2008 related discussions...

Bah. This economy collapse is just a media scare tactic. There's plenty of jobs out there and our house value couldnt possibly drop lower so lets quit panicking and get back to a relavent topic like the latest episode of lost.

lol!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.