Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emb531

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2007
Jittering icons :cool:
snap133656ko9.jpg

bnizzy

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2008
NYC
ok... i look at a thread like this and want cry.

Are you guys running 1.1.3?

If so, how can I get the downloaded themes show up on my Summerboard????

I been digging around tryin to find any answers, but no one has given me any good solutions yet...

I have 1.1.3 JB Official Dev version, w/ BSD, OpenSSH.

I run a iMac desktop.

pls helP!!!

also, i cant get customize to work, it keeps crashing.....

Sketh

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2007
Updated 1.1.3 screenshots.

Weather, SNES, GBA, PSX, and iZoo icons made by me, as long as my custom NIN Hotline, Kotaku, and QJ.NET webclips.

**JPG screenshots do not do these icons any justice, they look much nicer on the iPod.**

Attachments

• snap_002423.jpg
    snap_002423.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 103
  • snap_002419.jpg
    snap_002419.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 100

illweather

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2006

Weather, SNES, GBA, PSX, and iZoo icons made by me, as long as my custom NIN Hotline, Kotaku, and QJ.NET webclips.

**JPG screenshots do not do these icons any justice, they look much nicer on the iPod.**

I didn't know there was an SNES emulator for the Touch...

I like your PS1 icon, good job.

Nickr1313

macrumors regular
Nov 26, 2007

can you please post a download link to this theme??? i like pretty much all of the icons.thx

jakza

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2008
i've noticed that a few pages back there was a screen where there was no icons on the summerboard except the finder icon. I desperately want to know how to do that.
But i just can't seem to get apps to launch straight from the mobilefinder. when i double tap on it, it just goes to the /library folder.
Can anyone tell me what i have to do to launch straight from the finder app?
much help appreciated!!
thanks!

illweather

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2006
i've noticed that a few pages back there was a screen where there was no icons on the summerboard except the finder icon. I desperately want to know how to do that.
But i just can't seem to get apps to launch straight from the mobilefinder. when i double tap on it, it just goes to the /library folder.
Can anyone tell me what i have to do to launch straight from the finder app?
much help appreciated!!
thanks!

There's a setting (within mobilefinder) that allows you to launch apps. Should be fairly straight forward.

caa4444

macrumors member
Feb 2, 2008
transfer.php

SpringBoard
transfer.php

iPod.app
transfer.php

Phone.app (note, can't make calls)
transfer.php

SMS.app (note,SMS sending stops @ 90%)
Mine is made to look like a iPhone

jakza

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2008
There's a setting (within mobilefinder) that allows you to launch apps. Should be fairly straight forward.

yeah i hear what you're saying. i went to settings and turned on app. launch and it still does the same thing. can u tell me how you launch apps through finder.app?
i have tried everything in terms of settings...

caa4444

macrumors member
Feb 2, 2008
yeah i hear what you're saying. i went to settings and turned on app. launch and it still does the same thing. can u tell me how you launch apps through finder.app?

U must ddl tap for it to work and use poof to hide ur icons

illweather

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2006

I had a similar problem with mobilefinder back when I was running 1.1.2. Just uninstall, then "re-spring" (or maybe reboot) and try installing it again.

jakza

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2008
I had a similar problem with mobilefinder back when I was running 1.1.2. Just uninstall, then "re-spring" (or maybe reboot) and try installing it again.

ohh okok i'll give that a try...and another thing...
gulp....i'm on 1.1.1. JB.....should i be on 1.1.2. for finder to work properly?

Nickr1313

macrumors regular
Nov 26, 2007
Heres my new custom homemade theme, i made the Music, Videos, Mail, Safari, Notes, and SMBPrefs icons. Tell me if you like it and ill post a link to download.

nlvsiv.jpg

2i7obw2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.