Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boemer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 9, 2007
After 2 days of playing around with the new apple keyboard and mighty mouse, I thought, that's enough, and connected my logitech keyboard + mouse.

The keyboard is a big improvement, it has both windows and apple keys on it, and has a lot of extra features, like for example being able to press the 'print screen'. Even the mouse seems to work better, could ajust to the right clicking of the mighty mouse, sometimes it works, sometimes it didn't.

One think I'm still looking for is how to disable the display of widgets when you press the mouse wheel. I tried steermouse, it lets me configure the mouse wheel click as third button, but that doesn't change anything, I tried to run LCC (Logitech Control Center?) but it only showed me my keyboard.

I know how to change the keyboard shortcuts, but can't find the mouse shortcuts?... Can anyone help me?

aibo

macrumors 6502a
Jan 17, 2008
Southern California
After 2 days of playing around with the new apple keyboard and mighty mouse, I thought, that's enough, and connected my logitech keyboard + mouse.

The keyboard is a big improvement, it has both windows and apple keys on it, and has a lot of extra features, like for example being able to press the 'print screen'. Even the mouse seems to work better, could ajust to the right clicking of the mighty mouse, sometimes it works, sometimes it didn't.

One think I'm still looking for is how to disable the display of widgets when you press the mouse wheel. I tried steermouse, it lets me configure the mouse wheel click as third button, but that doesn't change anything, I tried to run LCC (Logitech Control Center?) but it only showed me my keyboard.

I know how to change the keyboard shortcuts, but can't find the mouse shortcuts?... Can anyone help me?
steermouse works for me, but try USB Overdrive

Boemer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 9, 2007
steermouse works for me, but try USB Overdrive

Tried USB-Overdrive, horrible experience, I think steermouse is better. But it didn't solve my problem.

I found what I was looking for after going to:

System Preferences -> Expose & Spaces -> Expose -> Dashboard

I found the option after seeing that in the keyboard shortcuts Dashboard was also added to Expose & Spaces.

change the last combobox to something else and voila, I'm getting more and more happier....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.