Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ViPa

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2007
soooo..i was just messing around the other day..and i found that if your on the phone via a bluetooth headset, you can navigate to the ipod and play music..and the music will play through your bluetooth headset while you are on the phone...anyone else try this?

this makes me wonder if theres a small little app someone can write that will play music through your bluetooth without being on the phone

ViPa

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2007
wow am i really the only one who cares about this?!!

jeffmc

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2007
soooo..i was just messing around the other day..and i found that if your on the phone via a bluetooth headset, you can navigate to the ipod and play music..and the music will play through your bluetooth headset while you are on the phone...anyone else try this?

this makes me wonder if theres a small little app someone can write that will play music through your bluetooth without being on the phone

stereo?
headset as in like a one sided standard bluetooth headset?

ViPa

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2007
yeah..not necessarily stereo i guess..but you can hear music from your bluetooth headset

chaoticbear

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2007
I'd love if someone would write an app for this. I hate carrying around earbuds and all I ever need them for is to watch videos on my phone.

ViPa

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2007
thats a great idea, i wouldnt mind listening to movies through my bluetooth headset..i dont need both ears for that..in fact, itd be better as id be able to watch movies while at work and people would think im simply wearing a bluetooth !!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.