Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cycocelica

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Redmond, WA
So how exactly do you create mailing labels with Excel? I want to be able to print them on Avery mailing label stickers. Any help would be great.

benoitgphoto

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2007
So how exactly do you create mailing labels with Excel? I want to be able to print them on Avery mailing label stickers. Any help would be great.

Better to use Word for that as far as I'm concerned. There is a function especially for that.

scr1968

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2007

Like the previous poster said, Word is the way to go. Excel is generally used as the "data" part of a mail merge that would print labels in Word. Excel by itself would have a hard time printing labels unless you manually made a layout and typed in the data by hand - but that sounds like a waste of time.

SCR

cycocelica

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Redmond, WA
Ok cool. I have all the data in an Excel spreadsheet, is there an easy way to transfer that data into word or do I just have to copy and paste?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.