Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IgnatiusTheKing

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2007
Texas
Anyone know of a font similar to the script the Yankees use? I'm working on a project that calls for something Yankee-esqe, and I'm sure their actual script isn't available anywhere, so I just want something similar. The "Y" seems to be the hardest thing to get close to.

logo

juanster

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2007
toronto
can someone give me hand with this one? i ve been looking round on the net and just can't seem to find it....

KalleG

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2007
Can you help me with this one? I tried both identifont and WhatTheFont with no luck. If anyone know what it is plz let me know. THX

stargurl84

macrumors member
Apr 14, 2008
PA
Anyone know of a font similar to the script the Yankees use? I'm working on a project that calls for something Yankee-esqe, and I'm sure their actual script isn't available anywhere, so I just want something similar. The "Y" seems to be the hardest thing to get close to.

logo

i looked around for you and I cant really find anything...you could get the font close and hand modify the Y and it would look alright

Mack1N

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2007
this is from a manga

im reading this manga anime and i really want this font. please help me thanks

live4ever

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2003
290vlo7.png

Anyone know if this is a font (I guessing it's a logo with the way some of the letters are joined together). Thanks.

RojoLeo

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2007
Austin, TX
Please help, this one is driving me nuts, need to find it for a client. I've used all the typical font identify websites with no success.

nicolachen

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2008
Font Identify please help

Hi please help i been looking everywhere dont find this font. can some one tell me what font is the Mitsuba Sushi. thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.