Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

md1626

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
Hey guys,

I was looking for Apple's Credo, the one that all the retail workers have in their lanyard. I was hoping someone could show me where it is on the internet as it's very important to me. I searched the forums, and the one link that came up, came out to not work. So if someone could please find it and post it here, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

md1626

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
Sorry

Well if you can try and help me anymore it would be much appreciated, or anyone else.

Thanks in advance

scienide09

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2007
Canada
So, the link doesn't work, but you've got the text itself from that other forum posting. What are you looking for then? An official posting on Apple's site? Is so, that's a 10-year-old PR release, and I think Apple has moved on.

However, a bit of creative web-searching gets you this from Apple's site:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010228171255/www.apple.com/thinkdifferent/

Also see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_Different

And try Google with 'apple manifesto' as your search, instead of credo.

udance4ever

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2005
I was looking for Apple's Credo, the one that all the retail workers have in their lanyard.

I know what md1626 is looking for. What others are referencing is part of the "think different" campaign not the credo.

Without knowing why it is not available publicly, I must err on the side of not posting it here :rolleyes:

Out of curiosity, may I ask what purpose you intend to use it for?

It isn't what I would exactly call casual reading ;)

BlueRevolution

macrumors 603
Jul 26, 2004
Montreal, QC
Without knowing why it is not available publicly, I must err on the side of not posting it here :rolleyes:

If you do know it, you could just pop a couple of phrases surrounded by quotation marks into Google and see if it's just our searching ineptitude that is lacking. I mean, it's the internet. It has to be somewhere...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.