Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback

Old Oct 29, 2003, 01:03 PM   #1
jbembe
macrumors 6502a

Favorite People

How about a feature like bookmarks where you can bookmark other people whose recommendations are consistently good and who you want to keep checking up on to see what they recommend?
jbembe is offline   0
Old Oct 29, 2003, 01:26 PM   #2
eyelikeart
Moderator emeritus

That's not a bad idea actually.

It could be something like a "Hotlist" of users.
eyelikeart is offline   0
Old Oct 29, 2003, 02:05 PM   #3
jbembe
macrumors 6502a

Amazon has a feature like this that they call your favorite people. You get emails when someone puts you on their list.

I wanna know how many folks like my recs, besides those that rec the same song I post!

There are already a few users I want to "hotlist"
jbembe is offline   0
Old Oct 29, 2003, 02:05 PM   #4
arn
macrumors god

Send a message via AIM to arn
Yep...

I just (yest) added timestamps to all recommendations... so the thought is that people will be able to "subscribe" to people's recommendation lists.

And get notified with updates.

Sort of mini song-rec blogs.

Also will be making it so people can promote their lists easier. Email my rec list link to others...

arn
arn is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback