Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

internal-error

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2008
Belfast
"the second set of interviews have already been arranged and dates have been sent out"
- So thats just brilliant, lol. The only reason hopes were up is cos yer woman said everyone would hear back either way. I must say its very professional to make that promise and then leave so many people hanging. O well, as long as my MacMini works wen I gets it I wont be too mad with Apple.

00hkelly

macrumors 6502
Nov 15, 2006
"the second set of interviews have already been arranged and dates have been sent out"
- So thats just brilliant, lol. The only reason hopes were up is cos yer woman said everyone would hear back either way. I must say its very professional to make that promise and then leave so many people hanging. O well, as long as my MacMini works wen I gets it I wont be too mad with Apple.

Yes, they do seem to be lacking in professional standards/simple manners when it comes to this. I got through to the final interviews, which were held on a Wednesday. We were told that we would hear back by Friday at the latest as to whether it was a yes or a no. Nothing came so I sent an email on Monday and got a reply telling me that I was not successful on Tuesday. It would seem simple courtesy to email people that they have not got the position if you say you are going too (especially since its just a template email), or simply say 'we will contact you by 'x' if you are successful' and just leave it as that. HR will forever befuddle me, even more so as the recruitment process is outsourced to a private company :/

mat1823

macrumors newbie
May 31, 2008
Has anyone else had interviews at the store? I had group one on wed and then nothing, no phone calls, no emails, not even a response to my email asking when we'd get the emails?

I got an email from Hilary this afternoon, I never got it, the bastards!! :mad:, but sure I'll still love them lol :)

tonykenobi

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2007
N Ireland
ah, i wouldnt panic mate.it aint the end of the world.
just be yourself,chill and have a good time.the more of these you do the easier it becomes.:)

tonykenobi

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2007
N Ireland
yeah same here, wasnt as bad as i thought it would be.
3 of us,one guy was at my first group thing.
all the guys from apple where sound,nice to get properly chatting to them.

norebonomis

macrumors newbie
Jul 8, 2008
hiring seminar in my area

i have an interview/seminar thing tomorrow

this thread has been dead since friday. everyone still got a hangover?
lol

I"M SO NERVOUS!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.