Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
Same problem here. I'm trying to logon via iChat and my friend is trying to logon via Meebo, and neither are working. Both in different physical locations. :(

Had the same problem a day or two ago and it took about an hour to finally start working.

zflauaus

macrumors 65816
Nov 19, 2004
Apparently everything at AOL went down or slowed to a halt.

Ryan Block on Twitter said:
Seems like just about everything -- EVERYTHING -- at AOL is down or slowed to a crawl right now. Crazy.
Ryan Block on Twitter said:
We rolled Engadget / WIN over -- it's one of the first AOL services to get back online. Other AOL services are still coming up.

AnDi86

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2007
Ballymoney N.Ireland
I cant log into my .mac address via ichat... havent been able to do so from about 3 this afternoon (UK time) though i was out and about before that so i couldnt say what time it started at!

tsice19

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2008
Mine seems to be working...

But it took about 30 seconds longer than it usually does to log in.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007

Yep, it's sure better then MSN or Yahoo!.

YIM is the best. MSN is the pits and AIM is in between. I wish Google Talk would catch on more... I ditched my account shortly after getting it because no one else had it :(

That's the first time I've used the 'depression' smiley. Hooray!

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
What really surprised me from reading the forums here is how much MSN is used outside of the United States. :eek: Who knew? :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.