Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 26, 2008, 10:24 PM   #1
Balaamsdonkey
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to Balaamsdonkey Send a message via MSN to Balaamsdonkey Send a message via Yahoo to Balaamsdonkey
Reteival of unsaved Photoshop work?

Is there anyway of retrieving unsaved Photoshop work? I foolishly did not save some stock photos I was using for a project only copy+pasted them, and in the process of updating growl, and an apple update for Quicktime Photoshop stopped responding. It didn't say the application was not responding but every time I clicked on a window for Photoshop it just made the unhappy you can't do this sound.

I'm on Tiger still with a 12in powerbook. It is Photoshop 9 on CS2. I think I know the answer to my problem but I am hoping there is some surgical way of opening something up to get to it. Thanks!

By the way, please tell me CS3 has a recovery program contingency plan like Microsoft Word has for the mac. Its criminal that Adobe NOR Pages has that, nor an autosave feature. (Sorry for mentioning non-design/graphic stuff, but I had to vent.

Tommy
Balaamsdonkey is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics