Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

captsapp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 27, 2007
Ok - so I downloaded Pandora over Edge, and every time I start it up it just quits. Is this problem happening with other apps, and is anyone else having this problem with Pandora?

pcorajr

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2007
Used pandora yesterday on my way home from work and it was okay. They need to optimize their streaming or better the software because i got a lot of lag. AOL radio and streaming a podcast via safari worked flawlessly

MikeyTree

macrumors 6502
Jan 5, 2007
Used pandora yesterday on my way home from work and it was okay. They need to optimize their streaming or better the software because i got a lot of lag. AOL radio and streaming a podcast via safari worked flawlessly
How do you stream a podcast via safari?

Jeff321

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2008
I was using Pandora last night just fine as well, but now when I go to it, nothing happens. Eventually the iPhone will restart and ask for my passcode again. I wonder if they're having problems with their servers.

And by the way, I'm on WiFi.

Edit: Ok, I tried it again but this time it's been stuck on the Pandora screen for 15 minutes and no matter what I press nothing happens. Is there something I can do to restart my iPhone?

Edit Again: Holding Home and Sleep at the same time worked.

pcorajr

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2007
How do you stream a podcast via safari?

go to a site that has a link to their podcast for example i listen to twit and they have a link on their page to their mp3 podcast, i clikc on that and up comes the player and plays the podcast. hope that helps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.