Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oftheheavens

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
cherry point
like the title says, i need a new ipod for the car. my 2gb just isnt cutting it anymore. I have enough points on my Credit card to get a new ipod nano but i see that the buyers guide says to hold off. what would be different about the new ones? just more space right? so if i wait i could get a 16gb for the price of a 8gb? when is the new one supposed to be coming out? anyone have any idea?

mark10197

macrumors member
May 31, 2008
I would buy a new nano now. I don't think apple will upgrade the amount of storage in the nano's above 8gb because If they had 16gb nanos, people will most likely buy the 16gb nano instead of the the 8gb touch. I think apple wants you to buy the touch. ; )

mark10197

macrumors member
May 31, 2008
I would buy a new nano now. I don't think apple will upgrade the amount of storage in the nano's above 8gb because If they had 16gb nanos, people will most likely buy the 16gb nano instead of the the 8gb touch. I think apple wants you to buy the touch. ; )

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.