Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

glassmen07

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 23, 2008
So my Verizon contract is almost up and I'm switching to AT&T.. I plan on purchasing an iPhone 3G, but I was trying to figure out how to import my contacts from my Chocolate. I use backup assistant that they offer and you can see my contacts on My Account on their site.. Is there anyway I can import them to Address Book on my mac?

lordflashdance

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2008
i agree

does anyone know the best way to do this... because i am changing from verizon to cingular for the iphone

dquattlebum

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2008
Sacramento,CA
If I remember right you can log online and export your contacts in a csv, I haven't had Verizon in a few years but they had that option available.... From there you can import into Address Book.

rollsroyce442

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2007
Fremont, CA
I'm trying to get my contacts also so I could put them in address book and my touch, I can't find how to export the contacts to a csv, any help?

chrispix

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2010
BackupAssistant now supports CSV export

I've been looking, but still no luck on how to export them.

Probably too late for glassmen07, but now they offer CSV export. Just log in to BackupAssistant, go to My Contacts, and click the link that says "Export to CSV" under the search box.

Then go to Address Book and choose File->Import...

Open the file you just exported, make sure the fields are mapped correctly (I had to re-map work phones), and click OK.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.